For a limited period, we are offering a GDPR Policies and Procedures Toolkit to help employers comply with the law quickly and effectively for just £250 plus VAT.
Our quality template documents and guidance notes will help you to update your policies and procedures to achieve GDPR compliance quickly and economically.
What is included?
- GDPR Policy for your staff.
- Privacy notice for employees, workers and contractors which you can use to notify employees, workers and contractors about the personal data that you hold relating to them, how they can expect their personal data to be used and for what purposes.
- Privacy notice for candidates which you can use to notify candidates about the personal data that you hold relating to them, how they can expect their personal data to be used and for what purposes.
- Privacy standard is an internal-facing privacy standard. This sets out the principles and legal conditions that employers must satisfy when obtaining, handling, processing, transporting, or storing personal data in the course of your operations and activities, including customer, supplier and employee data.
- Response procedures for data subject requests setting out the procedures when responding to requests from data subjects in respect of the rights that data subjects have under the GDPR.
- Data protection impact assessment to be used for carrying out assessments to evaluate the potential impact of high risk data processing activities.
- Record of Processing Activities Under Article 30 includes the record keeping requirements for both data controllers and data processors and helps employers meet the obligation to demonstrate compliance with the GDPR.
- GDPR accountability questionnaire for senior management to assess current levels of compliance and to help identify key areas of vulnerability to be addressed in relation to the GDPR.