We are looking to expand our range of legal services from our main Chippenham office to provide family law to private paying clients. We are looking for an experienced family law solicitor or legal executive to help set up and run the new department.
The role would require someone to work unsupervised but with the support of a legal assistant or paralegal. The candidate would not be required to take over any existing caseload and would be given the time and support to build their own caseload.
The current scope of the role is very flexible and we are happy to tailor to the right candidate
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To undertake the role of family law solicitor.
- To undertake fee earning family work.
- To work with the Partner on business development plans and marketing strategies to grow the function, attract new clients and build the client database.
- Ensure that all processes and practices comply with relevant policies and standards.
The above list of duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the role.
This role would be suitable for a current Head of Family Law or an experienced and ambitious solicitor looking for progression.
The role will focus on.
- TOLATA claims
- Children – living arrangement and other issues
- Children – financial provision
- Financial Claims and settlements
- Asset/Wealth protection
- Domestic abuse
- Private Medical Insurance
- Up to 10% employer pension contribution
- 25 days’ plus bank holidays annual leave
- Work from home by arrangement
For further information, please email us here.
No agencies please.
10th August 2022