As you will be aware, there is a considerable volume of out-of-date, inaccurate and unhelpful information available to the public online. In addition, many employees and employers do not have easy access to guidance from employment lawyers at an affordable cost.
We are happy to help employees and businesses understand what their rights and obligations are for free. You can call us on 08000 614 631.
Acas have requested that we help to direct the public to appropriate sources of information. The links below have the most up-to-date information.
- Acas: Guidance for employers and employees from Acas, the Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service, an independent body funded by the Government, is available here: https://www.acas.org.uk/coronavirus
- NHS: Health-related guidance from the National Health Service is available here: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
- Public Health Guidance:
- Public Health England including, eg, specific guidance for employers, educational and health-related organisations, and an option to receive updates directly is available here: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/public-health-england
- Public Health Wales: https://phw.nhs.wales/topics/latest-information-on-novel-coronavirus-covid-19/
- Health Protection Scotland: https://www.hps.scot.nhs.uk/a-to-z-of-topics/wuhan-novel-coronavirus/
- Public Health Agency in Northern Ireland: https://www.publichealth.hscni.net/news/covid-19-coronavirus
- HMCTS: Information for users of Courts and Tribunals is available here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-courts-and-tribunals-planning-and-preparation